Request an Alumni Email for Life Account
The Stony Brook University Alumni Association offers free and private email accounts exclusively for our alumni. Stay connected with classmates and friends when you create an Email for Life account i.e. (You@alumni.stonybrook.edu).
- Use your alumni email address as a web-based email account and access your email from anywhere in the world via an Internet connection using Gmail.
- Set your address to forward to another account.
- Stop worrying about sending friends and colleagues a new address every time you change Internet Service Providers — give them one address that follows you wherever you go!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Question: At what point are firstname.lastname@example.org accounts deactivated?
Answer: Student@stonybrook.edu accounts are deactivated 200 days (approximately 6 months) after you are no longer registered for classes.
- Question: How can I transfer my current files?
Answer: Information on how to transfer files is provided online.
- Question: How long will it take to receive my email@example.com account?
Answer: You should expect a response within 48 hours.
Get Yours Now. It's Free!:
Click here for your Email for Life account.